Your privacy on the Internet is important to us. As we may request and collect information from you for the purpose of tailoring and improving our services to you, we believe you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
Information Collection and Use
Perrigo Australia collects information from our users at several different points on our web sites. We may ask for your contact information (such as your email address, mailing address, telephone or fax number). We may also ask for information about your preferences or relevant areas of interest. We use this information to improve your experience at our web site, show you content that is relevant or that we think might be of interest to you or use it for the purpose of tailoring and improving our service to you. From time to time, we may also ask for particular details when you request information or services or when you decide to purchase products from Perrigo Australia.
Email Communication and Newsletter Subscription
We will only communicate with you by email when you give us permission to do so. We may use aggregated member information to develop communications that are relevant to your interests. We may send new registrants and subscribers to the Manufacturing Interest Group a welcoming email. We ask our new subscribers in the welcoming email to then confirm their new subscription to the newsletter as a way of protecting them from unwanted emails. New members receive newsletters and product updates from us only if they follow the confirmation instructions in the welcoming email. If new members do not wish to receive such newsletters and updates, they do not need to take any action. If at any time you wish to have access to any information that we have on you, or you do not wish to receive further communication from us, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
Free Phone: 1800 805 546 or or email@example.com
Perrigo Australia does not provide or release names or email addresses of members to any third party without the members explicit permission unless required by law to do so.
We use IP addresses for purposes of system administration, and to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement within the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This web site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided to you as a convenience only. Any inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of its content. You link to any such website at your own risk as these websites are not under the control of Perrigo Australia . Please be aware that Perrigo Australia is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Website.
Tell a Colleague
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a colleague about our site, we ask them for the colleagues email address. Perrigo Australia will automatically send the colleague an email inviting them to visit the Site.
Site and Service Updates
We may also send to our users, site and service announcement updates. Members are not able to unsubscribe from site and service announcements, which contain important information about the service. We communicate with the user to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to the Site.
Notification of Changes
Free Phone: 1800 805 546 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review our Privacy Statement, which also governs your visit to the Site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and password in relation to the Site, and for restricting access to your computer. You are fully responsible for the use of the site under your username and password. In case of breach of security, you must notify Perrigo Australia immediately of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
CONTENT AND COMMUNICATION ON THE SITE
The information contained on the Site is for general information and education purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice and should not be interpreted to mean diagnosis, prescribing, endorsement or recommendation of any of its products or other products. All health conditions should be assessed by a qualified doctor or health professional. Perrigo Australia assumes no responsibility for any outcomes that arise as a result of misuse of any products as a result of information obtained from the Site.
Your use of all communication forums are conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the following terms and conditions:
- You will only post, send and receive messages and material that are proper, ethical and related to the site or service provided by Perrigo Australia . You should not post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, abusive, vulgar, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence;
- You shall not impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to members of the staff of Perrigo Australia , or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, an entity or Perrigo Australia ;
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, image or program, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- You must not post, transmit or exploit in any way, any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising, including but not limited to, petitions for signatures, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation;
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You will not delete or interfere with any site content including but not limited to member contributions, messages, notices, or disrupt the Site or its users in any way;
- You must not post or transmit any messages which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.